Actually this is my 3rd or 4th blog I'm having now, so it may be hard for me but I'll try to write once in a while.
I've been here in America for almost a month! I still can't believe I'm really in America.
I think I'm okay with most of the things here, but I'm already getting tired of the food. Everything here is big...(And I have to say it's not so good) Well it depends on what you eat, but I feel like the things in the cafeteria are always the same. I really miss rice and fish.
Though I'm missing Japanese food, I don't really miss my home.
I hear some people are missing their home country so bad.
It's funny because I never get homesick. When I was in pre-school I went to Canada with my teacher for 2 months but I never missed home.(Though I missed the rice!)
Well anyway, I'm so loving Eau Claire and I love the University.
I hope everyone had a nice weekend!!
I got to do my HW!!!!
See you soon!

8 件のコメント:
hi kyoko it's avishek here.. well eveyone miss food out here.. thats the one most important thing i miss out here.. and i too don't get home sick coz i've been out of house mostly for my entire life so rock on on that.. anyways see you in class on monday..
wow!!!!kyoko!!!your blog is so awesome!!!it's in japanese!!!!I miss rice and fish also!!!the food in the caf really is the same for most of the days!!!!i wanna eat japanese food also!!!i wanna eat ramen noodles so bad!!!!:( i love Japan!!!hahaha!!:D
Yeah, the food here is big in portion, if we couldn't finish it, it is a waste. There is not only the food is big, everything is huge too. I try to get something small but it is very difficult to have something small. We have Japanese food today. Did you feel nice? I hope you like the food we have just now. Hope you good luck with your homework. See you.
I miss my home country's food as well....yeaah.... rice... I feel the same way as you did when the first 2 weeks i'm here.. but luckily now i'm getting used to it already.. Wish you all the best ya..
hi kyoko! i also can't see the cafeteria food anymore, so i finally started cooking in the dorm kitchen!! jehh now i have fresh salad, vegetables and FISH!! *g*
have a nice day, kati
hi kyoko! It's Mao.I have some rice, if you want some, feel free to come TN652 or tell me about it! I want to say I have the same feeling with you, which is not homesick, it's just foodsick!
Kyoko,
This Japanese is throwing me a bit, but at least I clicked the right button to post a comment. So, take the advice of your classmates and either so some "home cooking" in your dorm or find a restaurant that has some Japanese food. Just remember that the food you get in the cafeteria really isn't as good as the food we cook in our homes. Yes, many Americans eat home cooked food.....that is cooked from scratch!!!
コメントを投稿