2008年10月13日月曜日

Devils Lake

Hi
How was your weekend?
Mine was okay. It was fun. On saturday we went to Devils lake.
It was a two hour drive from Eau Claire. The weather and the view was really awesome.
I also went to some parties. It's fun going to parties because you can make a lot of friends and talk.
I have a lot of things to do, and I know I have to do them but I can't start doing it.
I should seriously start now.

See you.

4 件のコメント:

avi さんのコメント...

I was too planning to go to devils lake but i had to go to madison. i saw your pic in facebook and the view really looked nice which made your picture nice hehehe.hope one day i will visit devils lake.

Aastha さんのコメント...

Wow kyoko, you really had a wonderful weekend!!!

ChlOe, Kok さんのコメント...

Good to hear that, because I'm having fun this weekend too.

TiFfAnY さんのコメント...

Wow, is really a long journey to go there...but when I saw your photos, the lake is so so so amazing...is worth to take a long journey there..:)