2008年10月27日月曜日

Folk fair~!!!


Yayyyy!!
I had so much fun at the folk fair today!!!
I wore a traditional Japanese dress called a yukata.
It was funny when every person I met called it a kimono. Yukatas are for the festivals and you wear it in summer. Kimonos are more expensive, and the cloth is more thicker than the yukatas.
This is my picture from the folk fair. 

Does someone know who he is???? lol
He wanted me to take a picture with him but I didn't get a chance to catch his name...
funny african^^
I love these events~!!!

6 件のコメント:

Joyce Johnson さんのコメント...

I was at the folk fair, but I missed you! Maybe you were visiting one of the other areas when I came by Japan. You look absolutely stunning in your traditional dress.

Jessie Fung さんのコメント...

i know this guy!!!he's really cool!!!!i want to know his name also!!!:'( he's so cool and funny!!!:D

TiFfAnY さんのコメント...

The outlook of the yukata is the same as kimono that why we confuse. I like your custom and I hope I can dress it up one day probably at culture night. :)

ChlOe, Kok さんのコメント...

I had fun too in the INternational Folk Fair... I love your dress also...

kati さんのコメント...

You look so gorgeous! I wish Austria would also have such a nice traditional dress!

Dawn Ding さんのコメント...

Hi Kyoko, I like your dress. I know a little bit about the diffences between those two kinds of clothes you mentioned, as the Kimono seems need much more time to put on and accordingly more formal, right? Anyway, I like Folk Fair, as it's a chance for us to wear our traditional clothes!