
This friday I went to my host family's house to watch a movie made by Akira Kurosawa.
It's a really old movie, but we enjoyed watching it.
Well, maybe you guys are wondering who this beautiful girl is...:)
This is my host family's cat Penny. She is adorable, cute and awesome.
When I was watching the movie, she crawled up on my lap and started sleeping.
I couldn't move because I didn't want to wake her up!!!!
Animals are lovely... I'd love to get a dog or a cat someday. I just LOVE animals.
Do you love animals?

4 件のコメント:
I love dogs too. I have one at my home.....i miss her a lot...
I love animals!!:D I love dogs more than cats actually :P
I LOVE DOGS SO MUCH...I OWN FEW DOGS IN MY HOME COUNTRY. I MISS THEM SO MUCH. IF YOU ARE GOING TO ADOPT A PET, I WOULD RATHER ADVISE YOU TO GET A DOG BECAUSE THE HAIR OF SOME DOGS WILL NOT EASILY FALL DOWN LIKE CATS DO. DOGS ARE EASILY TO TRAIN...
why is everybody a dog person...;;;;
sad...
but I love both cats and dogs lol
コメントを投稿