2008年10月6日月曜日

Zoo

Hi ;)
Is everyone doing okay?

Yesterday me and my roommate and her friends gathered up and went to the zoo in Minneapolis.
It was a long drive but I was sleeping the whole time so it didn't feel that long to me.
We saw a lot of animals, like monkeys dolphins and tigers and so much more.
I took about 200 photos so my memory card got full. It took a long time uploading  all my pictures on facebook. :p
 It was fun, but I feel a little tired now.

I hope you guys had a nice weekend.
See you tomorrow.

3 件のコメント:

Joyce Johnson さんのコメント...

I love the zoo too! Wow, 200 photos are a lot of pictures, however, in this digital world, why not!

Aastha さんのコメント...

Hi kyoko,

Did you really take 200 photos? wow...you must had fun!!!

Jessie Fung さんのコメント...

Kyoko!!!
I wish I can go to Minnesota also!!!:'(
we haven't hanged for a long time girlie!!!
We should totally do sth 2gether next week !!!:D