2008年11月24日月曜日

RICE!!!

RICE!!!!!!!!!
Today I bought a rice cooker at last!!!!!!!
I am so happy!!! I just love rice!! As soon as I came home I cooked rice and made miso soup, and called Mutita to come over to eat! :)
It was awesome... Now I can't go back to the caff never again.
Now I feel so Japanese and I'm proud of it.
Well, see you guys tomorrow!! bye!

4 件のコメント:

Joyce Johnson さんのコメント...

I love rice too, but I always wondered if rice tastes better if it is made in a rice cooker. I don't have one and I think my rice is good....but maybe it could be better. So is the rice adding to the balance?

Jessie Fung さんのコメント...

OMG!!!!I love miso soup and rice!!!!!!!!We should have rice every weekend!!!:D

T さんのコメント...

Hey I know what mean. Jakobs parents brought German bread when they came here. It is way better than what Americans call bread.

TiFfAnY さんのコメント...

Good job Kyoko. We can cook together as I have a pan u have a rice cooker. :)