On saturday, I went to Minnesota to buy Japanese food.
When I arrived I was so happy to see Japanses writing and Japanese food!!
I bought too much so I'm afraid to check my balance.
But on sunday I had to work on my math presentation so I was kind of busy.
Yeah, you heard it right... MATH presentation...
I've never heard of a presentation in math before too. Since my math class is Earth Algebra, it has stuff to do with the environment. So I did mine on food waste. Actually it went pretty well. I'm just happy it's over.

4 件のコメント:
Japanese food. that sounds interesting. you should call me for a japanese food party. hehe anways see you
Got Sushi or not?? Why didn't brought us some japanese food on saturday night??
Do you how to cook some Japanese meal?
When you day, "I bought too much so I'm afraid to check my balance," do you mean your bank balance or your bathroom scale?
コメントを投稿