Well, I did... a lot :)
Me and my host family went to the Science museum of Minnesota, because there had a CSI: exhibit there.
Some of you might know already, but I LOVE CSI:.
Actually I love Gary Sinise from CSI:NY, but anyway I love CSI: and I had lots of fun at the museum!!!
We "investigated" a crime scene and found the killer ;p
That was really cool.
Okay, see you guys tomorrow!!

2 件のコメント:
I saw you photos. You really have lots of fun there. Sweet. :)
hi kyoko!
Nice that you went to St. paul. I was at the science museum in St. paul too a few weeks ago. I spend there a couple of hours. I was there with a geography field trip. For me it was very interesting to see how much entertainment they have for children.
Unfortunately i didnt got to see the CSI show.
see you in class
Johannes
コメントを投稿